Saturday, December 14, 2013

"Restless Soul"

Well another Saturday has come and I've managed to create a whole new line of crafty projects I cannot get out of my head! I keep looking for ways to combine my love of color, pattern, texture, beads, paper, fabric, paint, photography and eye-catching things into one... It's hard! Wait-no.
It's fun! It only gets difficult when I allow myself to stop having fun and turn it into a chore I need to get done to quiet my chatty inner self... It's a never-ending search- one I'm sure I'll be on for the rest of my life. I'm told I have a "restless soul". I agree. I just can't stop making things!


This was a corner of my craft table this morning... new zipper pouches, beaded necklaces, gift box and ribbons and things after I had made some new necklaces and sewn little bag collections for my Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingIvoryCoasty) yesterday. 




So many things to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment